Job for Chief Sales Officer at Eduwalt Concierge Limited (EWC)
Eduwalt Concierge Limited (EWC) is an International education consulting firm registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission. EWC process and give professional support to those looking to live, study, and work in Canada.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Sales Officer
- The leadership role of the Chief Sales Officer is his most prominent responsibility.
- In his leadership position, the Chief Sales Officer sets departmental KPIs and evaluates the effectiveness of the sales initiatives, making appropriate changes that encourage achievement of overall sales and business targets.
- The Chief Sales Officer in his executive position plays a major role in leading, designing, and implementing the business’s development activities and corporate branding in order to increase revenue and gross profit.
- The Chief Sales Officer also takes initiative to mentor key personnel in the sales department, ensuring their constant professional growth, and assisting them in the execution of their duties where necessary.
- The Chief Sales Officer provides leadership and strategic direction to the business’s overall sales program, inclusive of securing new consumers, expanding opportunities within the current consumer base through advertising initiatives, and delivering new product offerings.
- The Chief Sales Officer leads and manages all activities within the sales department, inclusive of account management, operations, customer support and advertising.
- This is in an effort to prepare these persons for the assumption of his duties in the event of his absence or retirement.
- The Chief Sales Officer plays a major strategic role where he spearheads the sales department’s strategy development initiatives, ensuring that they remain consistent with the business’s overall strategy.
- The Chief Sales Officer also has a responsibility to increase sales revenue through the design and implementation of appropriate strategies for the each of the business’s verticals, sales channels, and services.
- In this capacity, the Chief Sales Officer designs, implements, and manages the business’s sales process, ranging from relationship development and contract finalization.
- The Chief Sales Officer’s strategic role is executed with a view of selling the business’s full range of products/services in order to achieve the business’s revenue targets.
- The Chief Sales Officer is tasked with an analytical role where he conducts business analyses, performance analyses, competitive analyses etc. In this position he also tracks and reviews actual sales results, weighing them against the set targets and business KPIs in order to determine the effectiveness of sales initiatives and implement necessary changes and solutions.
- The Chief Sales Officer places measures in place across the sales department for the purpose of forecasting and monitoring sales performance and business compliance.
- The Chief Sales Officer articulates the results of the analyses in reports, presentations, and recommendations to key stakeholders. He synthesizes the same kind of reports for financial feasibility studies that he conducts in order to determine sales growth and revenue targets for the sales department.
Knowledge and Opportunity:
- The Chief Sales Officer is additionally charged with maintaining a stable knowledge base of the business’s industry, competitors, and regulatory activity. He conducts regular research, keeps up with trends and best practices, which give the business a competitive edge, and keep the business at par with some of the biggest players in the market.
- In this capacity, the Chief Sales Officer is also responsible for the implementation of new and well-researched sales initiatives, strategies, and solutions.
- The Chief Sales Officer further identifies top talent and contributes to the recruitment of key sales department personnel, hence, maintaining efficient and effective execution of duties within the sales department.
- The Chief Sales Officer takes initiative to establish relationships with key personnel within the business’s market. In this capacity, he attends numerous industry events and conferences, establishing and maintaining long term relationships with key consumers, potential consumers, and key strategic partners.
- The Chief Sales Officer is also responsible for negotiating sales and business development transactions inclusive of licenses, transaction agreements, subscription agreements, and partnerships.
- The role of the Chief Sales Officer is not entirely independent. He works closely with other executive officers and advises them on sales strategies, forecasting, and general management issues in order to align the business’s efforts, avoid conflict of interests, and enable the achievement of the business’s overall goals and targets.
- The Chief Sales Officer also collaborates with the financial department in determining the sales department’s budget as well as appropriate internal budgetary allocations. In his collaborative capacity, the Chief Sales Officer works with the human resources department in order to determine the criteria for recruiting key personnel in the sales department in order to guarantee a high performance within the department.
- The Chief Sales Officer also performs other duties, as he deems necessary for the smooth performance of his duties or duties as delegated by the Employer.
Deadline: 27th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.