The Olive Prime Psychological Services – We are a new “mental health facility” based in Abuja, currently looking for the best hands that can provide excellent and client focused services.
We are committed to providing individuals with a flexible pathway to full recovery in a way different from the conventional inpatient services. We intend to provide support for our service users where we engage them in various psychological therapies and other complimentary activities which in the long term equips them with a more realistic and flexible form of recovery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Psychiatric Nurse
- We are currently on the look-out for exceptional, committed, innovative and highly motivated staff, willing to go an extra mile to support the organization to achieve its core objectives within a confidentiality driven service practice.
- Applicants must possess RPN/ B.Sc in Nursing Science
- Must Be Resident in Abuja
- Be male or female between the ages of 28 and 35 years
- Be medically and physically fit.
- Must have at least a minimum of 3 years work experience in a psychiatric hospital.
- Observe outpatients and inpatients daily to identify, interpret, and document physical and emotional status and/or patterns, such as assaultive or suicidal behaviour, and response to treatment or medication.
- Monitor the number of outpatients and inpatients present in the facility at certain intervals.
- Provide information, emotional support and reassurance to patients.
- Take patients samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures.
- Assess care requirements/write care plans
- Administer psychotropic medications to patients, monitor use, and document reactions.
- Instruct patients on the purpose, dosage, and side effects of medication, and explain the legal process related to the patient’s refusal to take prescribed medication.
- Instruct support workers to see the assessment and safety of service users always during the day.
- Ensure that scheduled Urine Drug test is taken for patient and recorded appropriately.
Deadline: 23rd July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail. e.g Psychiatric Nurse-Abuja.