Job Title: Male NurseLocation
- We are currently in need of Male Industrial Nurses (Occupational Health Nurses) with adequate expertise in an Industrial setup. Only Male Nurses who have satisfied the requirements should apply.
- Applicant must be a registered nurse
- Applicant must be smart and enthusiastic
- Applicant must understand the relevant work specific principles of industrial hygiene and personal protective equipment.
- Midwifery is an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 years’ after school experience in related field
- Applicant should possess Occupational Health and Safety Certificate (HSE)
- Applicant must be quick at taking rational decision
- Ability to identify potential health risks
- Ability to manage occupational and non-occupational illnesses, injuries and diseases that may affect a worker’s health and safety in the workplace
- Recommend and advise employees on health issues and occupational safety where necessary
- Understand the toxicology and epidemiology specific to the workplace.
- Keep employees healthy and safe at work
- Identify and help mitigate potential health hazards at the workplace
- Evaluate the degree to which an employee’s work put his/her health at risk
- Ability to physically examine workers, take medical histories, review results of laboratory tests and give report about findings
N85,000 Gross monthly.
Deadline: 30th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.