Latest Jobs for Accountant at Mkobo Microfinance Bank
MKOBO is a fully licensed Microfinance bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in Lagos, Nigeria. MKOBO was conceived to help solve consumers’ need for access to short-term emergency credit. Our goal is to provide access to short term unsecured loans, which is easily accessible. We cater to the demography currently undeserved by the Commercial banks in our aim to help increase financial inclusion of the Nigerian population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- We are currently in need of a dynamic, flexible and experienced Accountant who is able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- HND/B.Sc in Accounting, ICAN, ACCA.
- 3 years professional experience.
- Experience in a Microfinance Bank or Financial Institution is Mandatory.
- Will report to the Financial Manager.
- In-depth knowledge/experience in the following is an added advantage – Financial Reporting, Credit Management and monitoring, Budget preparation and implementation, Development of liquidity management tools.
Deadline: 9th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Accountant” as the subject of the mail.
Note: If you are not contacted within two weeks after the application deadline please note that your application was not shortlisted.