Latest Vacancy for MS Chief Operating Officer at Ericsson Nigeria
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: MS Chief Operating Officer – Job Stage 8
Req ID: 288414
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Categories: Services Engineering
- The MS COO is accountable for the end to end managed services contract fulfilment and profitability for customer. In the cases where the MS contract scope corresponds to a managed operation, the MS COO is also accountable for the delivery of all service contracts towards the same customer.
- The MSCOO will be the customer interface into the operations of the specific managed services contract with the view to ensure solid performance, quality and operations as required by the customer.
- To manage the contracts execution (cost, time and quality) ensuring the fulfilment of all contractual obligations by Ericsson, the Customer and 3PP
- For any solution delivered to the customer by any delivery organization under the scope of the service contracts
- To support KAM organization in contractual renegotiation or pre-sales opportunities for the specific customer
- To continuously seek for operational and financial performance improvement of the delivery solution, in line with contractual and business case expectations
- To manage the MSIP performance, securing fulfilment of the area objectives and responsibilities
- To be up to knowledgeable in all practice areas of managed services from the business area and the portfolio changes from delivery flow and tools / automation perspective.
- To secure delivery compliance to both contractual and business case requirements, avoiding over or under delivery
- To secure that all governance instances (internal or external) are being followed by the MSIP organization and that the operational and financial performance is being correctly monitored and reported to the stakeholders according to SLA and MS Delivery strategy
- To secure that all internal agreements (WLA) between the MSIP and other delivery organizations are signed and reflect the contractual requirements
- To implement the right governance structure with the customer to continuously provide best in class performance in accordance with the contractual obligations and to recommend to customer solutions of improvement paving the way for additional growth in Ericsson solution offerings.
- Have a upsell & AoS plan implemented on an annual basis.
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- University degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Telecommunication, Business Administration or equivalent experience in a related discipline.
- Acts either as a broad generalist or deep expert or is responsible for leading an area of expertise. Secures operational performance. Subject to a moderate level of control and review on non-routine assignments.
- Have very good ability of analysis any issues, situation & solve it by decision making.
- Interprets business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services.
- Ability to lead functional teams with moderate resource requirements.
- Having at least 12 years’ experience on operations, planning or engineering. At least 5 years of experience leading an organization within the Telecom industry
- Must have business understanding and specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise within MS operational delivery.
- Delivering results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Persuading & Influencing
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Relating & Networking
- Leading & Supervising.
What’s in it for you?
- With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours.
- We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change.
- We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online