New Job for Junior Councilor at Fadac Resources and Services
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Junior Councilor
Desired Experience and Qualifications
- This is open to law students who are through with National Youth Service Corps.
- The highest levels of initiative, creativity, and good judgment
- Excellent research, writing, analytical and communication skills
- Well-organized, self-directed, and able to complete multiple tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Must have been called to the bar
- He/She must have 0 -1 year experience
- Must not be more than 25 years old
- Junior Councillor will work directly with the Executive Director. He/She will gain experience by
- Interpret law ruling for individuals and business
- Negotiate settlements of civil disputes
- Researching and drafting materials for public education
- Compiling legal information and referral resources.
- Drafting of pleadings, briefs, demand letters, and insurance appeals
- Researching legal questions and drafting memoranda for existing and potential cases
- Researching and drafting policy advocacy documents
- Prepare all documents required to file cases
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Junior Councilor” as the subject of the mail.