Everything Electric is a leading conglomerate in Electrical Engineering materials construction, distribution, retail and contracting firm with head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support/Inventory Specialist
- Our door is currently Open to an experienced IT support/Inventory specialist with high-volume experience to install and set up the systems, perform back office functions and monitoring of sales flow; load and unload merchandise; replenish stock, and execute store maintenance and duties in our one stock mega Retail shop that would supply and distribute all household and industrial electrical parts and accessories to all customers across Nigeria, in Lagos Mainland.
- Candidate will be responsible for the smooth running of computer systems/applications and maintenance of the computer systems, software and networks of the organisation.
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and cover direct demand from customers
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust in relationships
- Candidate should be a graduate of Computer Science, Software Engineering or any relevant field.
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and identify shortages
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to management on stock levels, issues etc.
- B.Sc/BA/HND in Business Administration, Logistics, Computer Science/Software Engineering, or relevant field
- Good knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of inventory management software is added advantage(e.g. ERP)
- Ability to accurately track Retail stock inventory and create reports
- An analytical mind with strong math skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- A minimum of 3 years’ related experience in an FMCG, Mega Retail Mall, and/or Electrical Engineering materials and accessories super stores.
- Excellent knowledge of computer systems/applications and maintenance, software and networks installations and back office support.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Reliable and trustworthy
What we Offer
- We offer an environment for continued career growth
- Annual Leave, HMO, Pensions and other benefits
- Salary is very competitive
Deadline: 10th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.