H. Pierson Associates Limited is a boutique consulting firm with over 40 seasoned professionals with varied experiences in both the private and public sectors. The firm plays a leading role in providing management consulting services targeted at clients in key sectors of the economy (Power, Oil & Gas, Financial Services and Manufacturing, etc), in Nigeria and the West Coast.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Business Consultant
The successful candidate, will be assigned the following primary responsibilities, among others:
- Monitor Sector dynamics and emerging learning and consulting needs
- Develop and deploy unique course packages and consulting solutions to meet their needs
- Drive extensive business development in the Financial Services or Energy Sectors
- Expand market share and visibility in these sectors
- Deploy online and direct marketing techniques for maximum success
- Build winning marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of business development.
- Carry out winning presentations to prospects to support business development
- Achieve defined business volumes and financial targets exec sales
- Conduct sector-specific research and periodically publish findings
- Must have a degree and Master’s in Business Sciences – Finance, Banking, Risk Management, Economics, Business Administration, Strategy.
- Must have a highly influential personality, Executive social network and bold
- Must be expertise in our sectors which are: Banking, Public sector, Financial and Energy
- A Bachelors degree with a 2:1 or first class from a top-tier university
- A professional qualification (ACCA, CFA, etc) is a plus
- Excellent proven business development skills
- Global exposure and mindset
- Minimum of 10 years of successful executive-level sales and business development experience in the Financial Services or Energy sectors.
- Evidence of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills
- Strong networking ability
- Good understanding of online marketing channels Research, analytical and forecasting skills to identify market trends and challenges
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Have handful experience in developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns
Job Title: Head, Marketing Communication
- Located in Lagos Island, our company, is a boutique Management Consulting firm with over 40 seasoned professionals with varied experiences in both the private and public sectors. The company plays a leading role in providing Advisory, Risk Management, People Management and Learning Solutions to its target market in Power, Oil & Gas, Financial, Social Services, and Manufacturing, in Nigeria and across the African continent. The company seeks a Head of Marketing to successfully drive its online and offline marketing strategy to ensure the actualization of its growth plans.
The Head, Marketing will be assigned the following primary responsibilities, among others:
- Drive the development and execution of the company’s marketing strategy
- Plan, coordinate and successfully rollout the company’s Online and Offline advertising and campaign activities.
- Drive Content Marketing across all relevant channels.
- Strongly deploy client and sector events as a key marketing platform
- Maintain effective relationship with, and deployment of key electronic and print media
- Develop, update and procure all forms of company marketing materials including call cards, branded stationery and other digital and non-digital communication materials
- Work closely with Practice Leads to design and deploy marketing solutions that drive their business goals
- Conduct periodic research and deliver related reports to the market
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, Business Administration or similar fields, with a second class upper or first class from a top-tier university
- A second degree or professional qualification
- At least 10 years experience in digital and off-line Marketing
- Strong experience with Google Ads, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing and Video Marketing
- Good Electronic & Print Media network
- Strong and proven executive-level networking skills
- Strong sales history, with above-target achievements
- Market Research and Reports publication experience will be an added advantage
- International exposure and a global mindset is critical
- Good communication skills (oral & written) and excellent self-presentation
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good supervisory experience
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Head, Marketing Communication” as the subject of the email.