Recent Vacancies in a Pharmaceutical Company, 23rd July, 2019
A leading Pharmaceutical company based in Lagos is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director of Manufacturing
- We seek a Director of Manufacturing to lead the production operations of the company.
- The Director of Manufacturing will lead the manufacturing functions within budget and output targets to consistently meet corporate objectives.
- S/he will manage the manufacturing team using best practices and establish standard policies and procedures whilst also mentoring and leading members of the team
- S/he is expected to be committed to the tenets of the company’s vision, shared values and also make significant contributions to improvement in profitability.
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy.
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- 10+ years manufacturing/operations working experience in pharmaceutical company, Chemical or Food &Beverages
- Demonstrable experience of leading a manufacturing function with a proven track record in strategic manufacturing leadership delivering effective manufacturing strategies, policies, processes and systems.
- Age range: 40-50 years.
- A Chartered Member of an industry related Professional Body will bean added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a diverse team of professionals.
- Ability to deal with industry regulatory agencies such as NAFDAC PCN, etc
The Director of Manufacturing will:
- Report to the MD/CEO.
- Have overall responsibility for manufacturing activities in the company.
- Develop manufacturing plans and establish procedures for high standards.
- Develop and implement best practice manufacturing.
- Ensure that manufacturing strategies and processes are in place to meet corporate objectives and operational needs.
- Constantly evaluate the challenges faced by the business and take action to mitigate risks.
- Contribute to overall business strategy and annual budget process.
- Take ownership of the manufacturing policy guidelines and any associated documents.
- Ensure proactive maintenance of machines and equipment to minimize downtime.
- Effectively manage inventory (locally produced and outsourced) to abolish market gaps.
- Ensure efficient handling and movement of Raw/Packaging materials and finished goods.
- Drive new products discovery and early market entry
- Relate effectively with industry regulatory agencies
- Lead in new product development programs
- Any other assigned duties.
Deadline: 6th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.