Sales Data Analyst Recruitment in an FMCG, 23rd July, 2019
Workforce Group – Our client, a top player in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Data Analyst
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Contract Duration: 6 months
- We are urgently in need of a Sales Data Analyst to assist the Sales Business Support Lead provide administrative support for the Sales team and accurate report for the business.
- Provide any statistical information relevant to the position that may enhance the understanding of the job.
- Generation of Departmental Reports (Actual/Target, Forecast, Stock and Sales)
- Management of Secondary Sales Data of Distributor Sales Reps (Sales Value, Sales
- Volume, outlet coverage, strike rate, lines per call, average drop size)
- Management of Secondary Customer database
- B.Sc in Accounting. HND or B.Sc in any degree
- Up to 2 years’ experience in Data Analysis in FMCG Industry.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Business management skills with strong analytical competencies.
- Resolve customer issues and escalate same where necessary to the line Manager.
- Preparation of Trade Channel Daily Secondary Sales Report (DSSR) & DRAR
- Management and Continuous update of outlet/customer database.
- Management Secondary Sales Data of Distributor Sales Reps to include Sales Value, Sales
- Volume, outlet coverage, strike rate, lines per call, average drop size and providing accurate
- Route Sales Report.
- Tracking of Sales Reps sales performance and Incentives
- Coordination of Databases- Sales, Stocks, Partners, Trade channels
- Daily update and preparation of Customers Payment Report
Basic pay: N90,000 – N110,000 monthly.
Deadline: 31st August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online