Discovery Cycle Professionals (A Division of Discovery Cycle Limited) is a global network of experienced academics and consultants assembled to provide world-class knowledge-based services globally. DCP has diverse experience across different professional fields and offers a wide-range of multi-disciplinary professional services. DCP has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. Over the years, DCP has developed a wide range of multi-disciplinary professional services covering both the private and public sectors of the economy through the “DCP Ecosystem”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Consultant, Strategy & Research
- The Senior Consultant, Strategy & Research is responsible for creating a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment with the aim of securing new businesses as well as managing the strategic development of client solutions. The Senior Consultant will maintain and grow the firm’s business and client base by developing strategic solutions and plans that best fit the organization and clients’ needs.
- The Senior Consultant, Strategy & Research will work closely with relevant teams in developing proposals, plans, recommendations and deliverables as well as manage the relationship with new and existing assigned clients, faculty, media partners and potential partners.
In fulfilling his or her responsibilities, the successful Candidate will:
- Initiate strategy and operational framework for the execution of projects and businesses/income streams in line with the vision of the company by initiating client pitches and new projects for the short term and long-term sustainability of the company.
- Identify the right opportunities across industry sectors and partnerships that align with the firms’ ongoing strategy.
- Maintain and develop prospective client and key strategic partners network.
- Develop integrated strategies and tactical plans to meet and exceed the client’s business goals and objectives.
- Provide direction on strategy in the development of client briefs with the Research Team by supervising research, analyses and insights to align with latest industry trends.
- Position the firm with key industry influencers and thought leaders.
- Any other assigned tasks.
- Provide direction on strategy in the development of client briefs by Interfacing with clients and ensuring implementation of decisions and communication of same details to clients.
- Manage the firm’s consulting process to ensure that clients and agency are aligned on key performance metrics, establishing realistic engagement goals, providing accountability through reporting and analytics, and providing optimized strategies moving forward.
- Ensure that the firm provides sound and international standard solutions to her clients with a consistently superior quality of work.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Management, Social Science or other related relevant disciplines;
- Excellent client-facing and management skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good analytical and managerial skills including attention to details and multi-tasking abilities.
- Minimum of seven (7) years’ experience as a consultant or in a management or related role in a professional services or international development firm;
- A Masters’ in Business Administration (MBA)/ Masters’ Degree in a related field is an added advantage;
- Relevant experience in International Development, Sustainability Consulting and Sustainable Development;
- Knowledge & skills of Project Management, Research, Business Management and Stakeholder Engagement is desirable;
Deadline: 16th July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and CV/Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and location as the subject of the mail.