Bolin Bakeries and Catering Company – We are a key baking company with innovative baked products and services spanning 6 states in Nigeria. We produce high quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern machinery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns for our bread
- Organizing events and product exhibitions to promote and increase sales.
- Updating databases using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Coordinating internal marketing and organizational culture
- Monitoring performance and sales level, ensuring it doesn’t go down
- Managing campaigns on social media.
- Route monitoring and development.
- Building a strong case for our different brands and products
- To win over new customers and retain existing ones
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences for our product.
- Devising and presenting new ideas and strategies for the growth of our brand
- Promotional activities to further enlighten the public and create more awareness
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- Supervising sales reps on their daily sales.
- Applicant must possess a B.Sc degree in any Management/ Social science discipline with a minimum of second class lower degree.
- Applicant must have atleast 3 years relevant experience in a FMCG Company as a marketer
- Applicant should either be resident in Warri or willing to relocate to Warri, Delta State.
- Applicant can either be male or female.
- Applicant shouldn’t be more than 35 years of age as at 1st July, 2019.
Salary is highly competitive.
Deadline: 31st July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ”Application as a Marketing officer”