Vacancy for Senior Accountant at Winco Foam Industries Limited
Winco Foam Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
- Preparation and analysis of revenue, expense, invoices and other accounting documents
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Secure financial information by consistently completing database backups
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues
- Preparing monthly financial statements, including profit or loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries (as well as ensuring that accounts are properly updated)
- Undertaking financial administration and internal audits
- Informing key strategic decisions and formulating business strategies
- Advising on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions
- 5 -7 year experience as an accountant in the manufacturing industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Must be versatile in Accounting Packages
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- Relevant certification is an advantage
- Accuracy and keen attention to details
Deadline: 26th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.