Apply for Entry Level Recruitment at Hazon Holdings, 7th Aug., 2019
Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contact Center Agent
- He/She will be the liaison between the organization and its current and potential customers.
- He/She will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Following call center “scripts” when handling different topics.
- Identifying customers’ needs clarify information; research every issue and providing solutions.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise.
- HND/B.Sc in any discipline.
- Must not be more than 27 years old.
- Excellent spoken English with impressive interpersonal skills
- Must be Fluent in English and one other Language
- 1-3 years’ experience working in a related job role.
Job Title: Preseller
- Ensure achievement of excellent product distribution, availability & visibility for the brand.
- Ensure and maintain effective listing of all the brands in all trade routes within allotted sales territory.
- Ensure you achieve the agreed monthly volume and value target by SKUs.
- Continually source, recruit and enlist new customers.
- Give feedback to Supervisor on market and trade information.
- Prompt communication of product quality issue to supervisor.
- Ensure POS materials and promotional activity is issued to the right customers and consumers.
- Keep and update database of outlets in the territory.
- Responsible for ensuring the redistribution standards.
- Responsible for entire sales out of the territory through defined wholesale and retail routes.
- Compile and ensure timely submission of activity report daily and weekly – on time, in full and no error.
Qualifications and Experience
- The candidate should have an OND qualification with a minimum of 1 year relevant sales experience.
Deadline: 25th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.