Karisa Consults Limited is an emerging management consulting firm that specialise in Agribusiness brokerage, Agric trading, Recruitment, Professional background Check Services, Research, Management training as well as Agricultural Training. We provide Management Consulting services to clients in the private and public sector within and outside Nigeria.
Deadline: 10th September, 2019.
Our clients include start-ups, small and medium enterprises as well as multinationals and industry leaders in key sectors of the Nigerian and African regional economies.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Managing divisions’ sales by developing business plans that covers sales, revenue, expense controls etc.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by taking assigned training, attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies and benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
- Managing, developing, coaching and motivating the sales team to develop their skills to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPIs are met.
- Assessing the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team, suggest developmental programs to address gaps and taking ownership of the process.
- Provide on-the-job support for executives as they generate leads and close new deals.
- Maintaining a health pipeline by pursuing new sales opportunities, gather inbound leads, and follow-up calls/meetings.
- Understanding clients’ needs and offering solutions and support; responding to client’s objections.
- Creating informative presentations and delivering information to potential clients at meetings.
- Working with necessary internal stakeholders to ensure client’s expectations are met (presentation, proposal, project delivery etc.).
- Presenting weekly sales, revenue, expenses report and realistic forecasts to the HOS
- Identifying emerging opportunities and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competitive landscape.
- Implementing organization’s sales policies, objectives and initiatives. Set short and long-term sales strategies for the division and evaluate effectiveness of current sales programs.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our services.
- Setting objectives coach and regularly conduct performance review for business development executives.
- Interacting with sales representatives and HOS to evaluate sales strategy and results.
- Analyzing sales data, review trends and recommend changes or improvements for better customer satisfaction and future revenue.
- Minimum of a B.Sc or HND in Business Admin, Marketing and any other related courses.
- MBA Added Advantage
- 5 years+ luxury/high-end sales experience, excellent communicator, good negotiator, people & resource manager, a proven track record of affluent B2B & B2C selling.
- Excellent Computer knowledge
Performance appraisal metrics:
- Lead universe
- Sales qualified leads
- Lead conversion ratio
- Pipeline aggregate value
- Lead acquisition cost
- Lead close rate
- Sales target achievement (volume and value)
Deadline: 10th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title and the Location” as the subject of the mail.
Leave a Reply