Current Job Opportunities at Integrated Orange Limited, August, 2019
Integrated Orange Limited – We bring together business strategy, technology and customer experience to rapidly progress ideas, develop new digital platforms and build the business models of the future.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
- We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming.
- Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
- Full Stack Developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Job Title: Mobile Developer
- Support the entire application lifecycle
- Contribute in designing, testing, releasing and application support
- Write an clean and sustainable code that can be used in the future
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Talk with users to understand their needs and experiences
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Work with Product development team
- Identify and plan for new features
- Plan, implement and manage new projects
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Suggest and implement new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology and best practices
Requirements and Qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Mobile developer for 2 years
- B.Sc in Computer Science or similar relevant field
- Rich portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- In-depth knowledge of programming languages such as Swift and Java
- 2 years of experience with APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Problem solver with excellent analytical skills
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- We are recruiting a business development for immediate employment to take over a mix of existing accounts and new sales territory.
- To excel in this role, you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
This role revolves around good communication and so whatever business you work in your duties are likely to include:
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations (say hello to Powerpoint)
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Writing reports
- Providing management with feedback
Job Title: Graphic Designer
- We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media
- The Graphic Designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos
- You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
- Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
- If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
- The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
Deadline: 25th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title as subject of the email.