Customer Service, Team Lead – Jumia Food Vacancies at Jumia Nigeria
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey in the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service, Team Lead – Jumia Food
Job Type: Full-Time
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Degree holder from an accredited university with at least 4 years work experience in a customer service or general operations, logistics or project management role
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, demanding and analytical start-up environment
- Proven track record in sales, with a demonstrated ability to increase network expansion/volumes.
- Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining customer/client relationships and identifying opportunities to improve business success for both parties.
- Creative communicator with an ability to work across multiple communications channels with experience of influencing others to drive results
- Advanced skills in MS office tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Jumia Food is an online food ordering site that allows consumers to conveniently order meals of their choice from their preferred restaurants, and have them delivered straight to their home / office.
In particular, you will:
- Work with the head of departments to execute processes focused on improving customers’ experiences and overall service received by customers; in line with the set KPIs.
- Clear communication of KPI expectations to teams and prioritizing them
- Provide continuous evaluation of processes and procedures, ensuring efficiency of service delivery to customers.
- Provide performance reviews and coaching to team members periodically
- Coordinates the activities of the team and ensuring all calls are handled professionally and accurate information is provided to customers
- Assist the team manager with daily operations of the call center team to include analyses and implementation of staffing, telemarketing and customer support.
- Support in maintaining a high-quality work environment to ensure team members are continually motivated to perform at optimum level
- Serve as primary escalation and resolution path for non-defined / adhoc customer complaints.
- Facilitation of flow of internal communication and synergy between different teams for issue resolution with the aim of increasing customer satisfaction.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders.
Deadline: 19th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online