DO.II Designs Limited focuses on furniture manufacture, interior design, space planning and turn-key remodeling projects for the high-end residential, property development, hospitality and corporate market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Intern
- BSc Computer Science/Engineering
- 6 months – 1 year relevant experience
- Available to start immediately.
- Assist the Help desk with providing user support and customer service on company- supported computer applications and platforms.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and network connectivity: Taking users through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over remote sessions.
- Troubleshooting system /network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications, setting up new users’ accounts, profiles and resolving password issues on company internal systems.
- Maintain physical IT asset database and collaborate with other teams on device repairs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “IT Intern” as Subject of the mail.