ExxonMobil Recruitment for HR Analyst, 28th August, 2019
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Analyst
Location: Eket, Akwa Ibom
Alternate Location: Nigeria – Lagos
Job Segment: Business Manager, Management
- The successful candidate will support execution of business strategies through effective application of common HR processes, tools and solutions.
- The successful candidate will have a strong academic record, self-confidence as well as interpersonal, analytical and presentation/report writing skills. Professional experience from previous work assignments is an added advantage.
The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelors of Science with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) in Human Resources, Social Sciences, or Business Management
- Willingness to work in any location
- Chartered Institute of Personnel Managerment of Nigeria (CIPM) membership is an added advantage.
- 0-3 years work experience, preferably in a Human Resources role
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online