Redwire is a strategic marketing and brand design consultancy in Nigeria. We help clients learn more about their brands, customers, businesses & communications and then maximize these assets to improve performance & increase profits.
We know the science of marketing. But we know the art of it too- and are highly skilled at fusing the two for clients’ benefit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Division/Department: Brand and Communications
Report to: Head, Brands and Communications
Work relationships: All Staff
- The Graphic Designer is responsible for developing unique concepts, graphics, layouts and visuals, communications designs, stories, systems and content for brands. Also responsible for translating brand strategy elements into visual design.
Essential Job Functions
- Oversees the brand and graphic design strategy for the company;
- Works with the Marketing team to determine design requirements;
- Coordinates release and processing of files at printer and press;
- Assists the entire team for creative thinking and brain storming sessions;
- Manages utilization and archive of all project photos;
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops and reviewing professional publications.
- Plans concepts by studying information and materials;
- Develops unique concepts, graphics, layouts, and visuals for digital and print marketing;
- Illustrates concepts by designing the layout of art and copy regarding arranged concepts;
- Prepares design drafts, presents ideas and amends designs after feedback;
- Provides brand designs for the company and clients on schedule and within budget;
- Ensures final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand;
- Designs website user interface for the company and clients;
- Bachelor’s degree in Art, Design, Creative Multimedia, Advertising, Media or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience as a graphic or creative designer.
- Proven graphic design experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics that demonstrates graphic design thinking and core skills on a Behance or Dribbble account
- Knowledge of design principles, elements, page layout and composition
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator etc.).
- High attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Planning and organizing
- Creating and innovating
- Working with people
- Applying expertise and technology
- Learning and researching
- Adhering to principles and values
- Following instructions and procedures
- Delivering results and meeting clients expectations
- Achieving personal work goals and objectives.
- We are seeking an individual that’s not just the most talented, but also one that is best suited to our corporate culture. The ideal candidate should be:
- Youthful in age and ideas
- An ambitious self-starter
- Passionate, dynamic and proactive
- Strong communicator and creative thinker
- Problem Solver
- Strategic Thinker
- Digital Native
- Life-long learner & hungry for personal growth
- Strong team player who values collaboration to produce best results
- Articulate, with excellent working knowledge of spelling, punctuation, pronunciation and grammar rules
- Socially conscious and interested in contributing to the development of our country
- For good work/life balance, lives within the core mainland (Yaba, Ikeja, Maryland, Anthony etc), not further out places like Ipaja, Berger, Satellite Town, Festac etc). Can also live around Ajah, Agungi or between 1st -6th roundabout, NOT Epe or Lagos Business School area.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a link to their Portfolio on a Behance or Dribbble account to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Graphic Designer” as the subject of the email.