Job Openings in a reputable Software Consulting Firm, 2nd August 2019
XL Enterprise Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Software Consulting firm in Lagos enjoying substantial growth and on a mission to be the preferred provider of Software services in Nigeria is seeking to recruit talented and enthusiastic professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Air-condition Technician
Job Reference: ACT/01/08
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
- Install, inspect, maintain, and repair air conditioner.
- Ventilate equipment and controls making sure they operate efficiently and continuously.
- Perform regular maintenance work on cooling units.
- Diagnose electrical and mechanical defects and malfunctions.
- Install, replace, or repair equipment that has been damaged.
- Make adjustment and do calibrations of thermostatic controls.
- Install new air-conditioning systems and equipment.
- Inspect and maintain refrigerators and ice machines, and chilled water supply systems.
- Clean blowers and coils, check tensions of belts and motors.
- Make plans and designs of new air-conditioning systems including their installation and maintenance.
- Vocational training certification.
- 2-3 year cognate experience in managing of large A/C facilities.
Job Title: Human Resource and Training Officer
Job Reference: HRT/01/08
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Develop and execute training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- B.Sc in Human Resource Management
- CIPM certification is an added advantage.
- 2 – 3 year cognate experience in Human Resource and Training Officer
Job Title: Electrical/Electronic Engineer
Job Reference: EEE/01/08
- Design new ways to use electrical power to develop or improve products
- Do detailed calculations to develop manufacturing, construction, and installation standards and specifications
- Direct manufacturing, installing, and testing of electrical equipment to ensure that products meet specifications and codes
- Investigate complaints from customers or the public, evaluate problems, and recommend solutions
- Work with project managers on production efforts to ensure that projects are completed satisfactorily, on time, and within budget
- Ability to liase with clients
- Ability to maintain good relationship with clients and staffs
- B.Sc in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or other related field
- 2-3 years cognate experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email
- Details of your current/last employment, position held, current/last salary and expected minimum salary for the job applied for is required
- Job Reference number must be indicated on applicant’s CV
Application Deadline 19th August, 2019.