We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: French Tutor
- To have expert knowledge of the subject area
- To design and implement effective strategies to develop self-responsible/independent learners
- To provide opportunities for students to access and use current technology, resources and information to solve problems
- To engage students in creative thinking and integrated or interdisciplinary learning experiences
- To build students’ ability to work collaboratively with others
- To maintain a safe, orderly environment conducive to learning
- To define and communicate learning expectations to students
- To evaluate students’ performances in an objective, fair and timely manner
- To plan and prepare appropriately the assigned courses and lectures
- To conduct assigned classes at the scheduled times
- To demonstrate competence in classroom instruction
- To implement the designated curriculum completely and in due time
- To plan and implement effective classroom management practices
- To record and report timely the results of quizzes, assignments, mid- and final semester exams
- To take precautions to protect university records, equipment, materials, and facilities
- To carry out any other related duties assigned by the department chairman
- To demonstrate timeliness and attendance for assigned responsibilities.
Deadline: 5th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.