Swift MediSpark is the official distributor of SwiftPractice EMR, Nigeria’s most robust Electronic Medical Records and Hospital Management Software. We enable hospitals become 10x more efficient by digitizing their operations entirely.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Executive
Location: Surulere, Lagos
- The Relationship Executive is mainly focused on keeping customers “happy” in order to elongate their lifetime value to the company.
- He specializes in rendering excellent Customer Service, Technical Support, and and actively participates in overall Product Development.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Mastering all aspects of our EMR software and independently training of new prospects/old users.
- Relating customer needs for unique program features and/or improvement to the development team.
- Periodically analyzing customer complaints, and suggesting development solutions to improving upon the.
- Learning relevant programs when necessary and executing development tasks assigned to you.
- Participating in clients’ feedback survey and Developing creative strategies for client/customers retainment.
- Handling the client relationship management database and optimally utilizing it in the management of customer contacts and mailing lists.
- Travelling with the implementation team to assist is setting up our program for new hospitals (or clients).
- Attending to inquiries/complaints relating to technological support.
- Acting as the primary liaison between company and our clients on technical issues.
- Helping new clients to troubleshoot and resolve issues with their paperless transition process.
- Managing and supporting LAN and WAN Network devices for our users (especially small users).
- Maintaining technical documentation and service catalog on installations, configurations and troubleshooting.
- B.Sc or its equivalent in Comp. Science/Comp. Eng/ICT/MIS (or related disciplines) from a recognized institution.
- Additional certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar technologies is a plus.
- Ability to learn fast and adapt to new environment.
- Excellent verbal and communication in English Language.
- Knowledge of hospitals and healthcare (added advantage).
- Ability to travel long distances without getting sick.
- Preferred Location – Surulere-based or maximum of 15 minutes drive away.
- Prior experience in IT support roles is necessary.
- A minimum of 2 years’ working experience in a corporate setting.
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.).
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools (e.g. Dreamweaver) desirable.
- Understanding and prior use of at least one major programming language (e.g. C+).
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products.
Deadline: 11:59 PM; 19th August, 2019.
21st August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online