Sybil and James Communications is a strategic brand building cooperate and contemporary communications agency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications Account Specialist
- We are actively seeking a bright and enthusiastic Account Specialist to join our Cooperate Comms division in the agency’s Ikeja Location, working with high-profile cooperate clients to implement communications strategies to align with their overarching business goals.
- The Account Specialist will play an essential role in supporting the development and execution of integrated communication campaigns for clients, generating maximum brand exposure through implementing communication strategies, including traditional and new media and brand partnerships.
- The right candidate must have a genuine passion for managing ongoing communications on behalf of high profile cooperate clients, using initiative in order to achieve exceptional results.
- Impeccable client liaison skills, written communication skills, creativity, organization skills and an established understanding of Communications, PR, branding and marketing are essential.
- Day to day client contact and managing client updates
- Liaising with client on daily sample activity.
- Organise and support launch events for media and influencers.
- Be a brand champion for your clients and build strong relationships with them
- Analyse coverage across online, offline and blogs, and leverage added value from all communications activity.
- Conduct research on brands, products and industry to support the development of client plans and new business proposals.
- Manage the team intern
- Facilitate the smooth running of the day-to-day function of each account team, providing support as requested and required.
- Support your line managers with campaigns for diverse clients from conception to completion.
- Brainstorm creative ideas and generate publicity strategies to enhance campaigns.
- Generate media placement in appropriate titles.
- Maintain regular day-to-day contact and close relationships with key press.
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in communications/marketing and or relevant work experience.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong communication skills; verbal and written.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Enthusiastic about the creative process.
- Ability to change gears quickly as priorities shift.
- Professional and calm demeanor.
- Team oriented.
- Familiarity with the organization of press reports and press clips.
- Demonstrate solid understanding of and ongoing interest in media relations and strategy.
- Able to identify communication opportunities through a pro-active approach.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meeting tight deadlines.
- Excellent prioritizing and time management.
- Discreet, professional and articulate, with excellent communication skills.
- Extremely well organized, methodical and efficient, with strong initiative.
- Proven experience, full time and or internship at a mid-sized agency within a cooperate comms environment.
Deadline: 30th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.