MasterCard Nigeria Recruitment for Senior Specialist, Solution Engineer
Mastercard – We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Specialist, Solution Engineer – Mastercard Payment Gateway Services
Ref Id: R-90568
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- Mastercard Payment Gateway Services provides an end to end Omni-Channel gateway solution for merchants, payment facilitators and acquiring banks.
- This role will be responsible for developing, commercial roll-out and scaling Mastercard Payment Gateway Services capability within Sub Sahara Africa.
- Reporting to the VP – Market Product Management, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Support acquiring banks, PSPs / Payment Facilitators and strategic merchants in leveraging the MPGS platform capabilities and functionality
- Works closely with Market development, Customer Delivery and Regional product to help define and drive execution of go-to-market strategies
- Uses market knowledge to influence product strategy, product roadmaps and priorities
- Building strong working relationships with partners and suppliers required to offer the MPGS proposition.
- Monitors a product’s key performance metrics
- Supports business development through relevant customer meetings, RFP response support, translates deal-specific needs into product requirements (where applicable).
- Offer technical expertise required for these customers to integrate with the MPGS API
- Work with the commercial / sales teams to build solutions for merchants
- Support the commercialization efforts of the MPGS solution within SSA markets
- Leverage knowledge of local market and regulation to identify new revenue or business development opportunities
- Be the subject matter expert and champion product enhancements and required product development features
- Technical Product development background with a proven track record of developing payment solutions
- Experience of working with Payment API integrations in Web environment
- launching new products in the eCommerce domain gained through working with Tier 1 merchants, acquiring banks or Payment technology Providers.
- Knowledge of merchant payment acceptances solutions across key merchant industries.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.