New Jobs at Revolutions Consulting and Environmental Services
Revolutions Consulting and Environmental Services – Our client, a Multinational Investment and Asset Management company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Sales Advisor
Purpose of role
- Financial Advisor provides clients with specialist advice by recommending the most appropriate products and services available, ensuring that clients are aware of products that best meet their needs.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills.
- Ability to network and establish relationship with clients.
- Negotiation and influencing skills as well as determination and tenacity.
- A minimum of first degree HND or B.Sc.
- 0 – 2 years experience.
- A target driven mindset.
- Make cold calls and develops base for a long -term source of clients by using referrals or special group interest to compile list of prospects.
- Develop sales strategies and provide feedback to managers.
- Identifying new leads, perform follow up duties.
- Building and maintaining your client base.
- Advising strategies for clients in insurance coverage, investment planning, cash management and other areas to help them reach financial objectives.
- Implementing financial plans or referring clients to professionals who can help them.
- Basic allowance + Commission on new and repeat businesses.
- Transport Allowance.
- Provision of HMO.
Deadline: 22nd August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.