Netcom has been Nigeria’s leading Internet Service Provider since 2004, staying ahead of the competition with cutting edge platforms in VSAT, WIMAX, Radio, and Fiber technology. Now, a pioneer in Business Transformation Solutions, we empower organizations to lead their market space by keeping pace with the rapid changes in IT innovations, ensuring relevance to specific business initiatives required to maximize revenue generation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PowerApps Developer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Short Summary of the Job
- As the Power APPs Developer, you will design and develop applications that extend the Microsoft SharePoint/O365 platforms.
- Understand and follow best practices throughout SharePoint/O365 projects and be instrumental in the application development lifecycle, including analysis, design, coding, unit testing, debugging, and documentation.
- You will utilize search knowledge to plan and implement a search architecture.
- Additionally, you will apply best practices in information architecture and content and metadata management.
- You will plan and leverage the latest SharePoint/O365 social computing and collaboration features to maximize the capture and share of knowledge and expertise within the company.
- Customizing SharePoint lists and disparate systems with PowerApps
- Experience with API or rest services integrations
- Understanding of how to implement solutions with multiple data sources
- Developing Azure logic apps
- Developing Azure functions
- Providing Power BI development
- Strong skills in Office365 related technologies (SharePoint, Teams, Yammer, etc.)
- Experience migrating InfoPath forms and SharePoint Designer workflows to
- PowerApps and Flow
- Experience developing PowerApps model and canvas driven apps
- Automating business processes with Microsoft Flow
- Ability to create custom connectors for Microsoft Flow
- Understanding PowerApps formulas and development methods
- Installing and configuring data gateways
- Knowledge of PowerApps and Flow licensing
- Experience developing solutions that span multiple Office365 services
- Proficient creating PowerShell scripts
- Proven track record in adaptability, teamwork, problem-solving, coaching, group process facilitation, influence, strategic thinking, results-oriented, planning, business and systems analysis, leadership and change management
- Must be able to independently handle complex problems
Education & Professional Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or in a related field or equivalent work experience and practical knowledge.
- Experience within the professional services/consulting industry.
- Experience working in vendor/client relationship within matrix management structure highly desirable.
- Experience as a SharePoint Site Owner and/or Site Collection Administrator or equivalent.
- Business systems analysis and support experience
- Experience of O365 development in PowerApps, Flow, Power BI, Teams and SharePoint Online.
- Project management experience, including working with cross-functional teams is desired
- Developing business applications with PowerApps and Flow Certification is desired.
- Experience with server and network administration is highly desired
- 5 -8 years of professional experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online