Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Now
The Nigerian army (NA) is the largest component of the Nigerian Armed Forces, and is responsible for land warfare operations. It is governed by the Nigerian Army Council (NAC). It bears the brunt of the nation’s security challenges.
Applications are invited from eligible Nigerians for commission into the Nigerian Army (NA) as Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Officers and Short Service Combatant (SSC) Commission officers. The SSC and DSSC is open to both civilians and serving military personnel. However, only serving military personnel sponsored by any of the Services of the Nigerian Armed Forces to civil institutions shall be considered.
1) DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION COURSE 24/2019
Click here to apply for DSSC
2) SHORT SERVICE COMBATANT COMMISSION COURSE 45/2019
Click here to apply for SSC
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications are to be made online free of charge from the 9th of August 2019
Deadline: All applications must be submitted not later than 28th of September 2019.
- Log on to www.nigerianarmyms.ng to create an account.
- Read the qualification criteria.
- From the home page, select SSC or DSSC application.
- On successful registration, you will receive an email notification containing your login details.
- Click on ‘Login’ to complete the application form.
- Ensure all the following required documents are uploaded:
a) Passport photograph.
b) Educational certificates.
c) Evidence of membership of any professional body.
d) Certificate of state of origin.
Birth certificate or age declaration.
- Applicants must print out their online generated photo-slip on completion of their application
- The first page is to be signed by a Court of Law while the second page is to be signed by the Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent and above who hails from your state.
- Successful applicants would be required to present their printed photo-slips to the selection board during interview.
All applications must be submitted not later than 28th of September 2019.
For further information, you may call 08179269294 and 08109959294 between 0800 – 1800 hours daily or visit www.army.mil.ng
Army Headquarters Department of Military Secretary Mambilla Barracks Asokoro – Abuja