Ongoing Recruitment at Hazon Holdings, 10th August, 2019
Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital, Strategy and Innovation Officer
- Their goal is to manage and grow the company’s presence on social media and other digital outlets.
- We seek an experienced digital strategy and Innovation Officer to take charge of promoting our products and goals to the public, either as part of a specific campaign or on a holistic level by using the latest digital marketing strategies, they can foster brand awareness and loyalty across a wide-reaching audience.
- Implement and develop a digital engagement strategy, including search engine optimization across all our on-line content.
- Generate awareness and drive traffic to digital activities through online marketing and communications.
- Continually improve websites to provide trusted, interesting, informative and personalized online content which is up to date, and work with internal contributors to make sure their content reflects this.
- Evaluate and communicate statistics and results on our digital offer.
- Responsible for monitoring the effectiveness of the website and other digital platforms.
- Keep abreast of development in the digital arena, identify new digital opportunities.
- Writing for the web.
- Use of web and social media analytics to drive improvement.
- Developing, evaluating and improving electronic newsletters.
- Create content using video, imagery, animation, graphics and text.
- Successful implementation of a social media strategy including planning based on objectives and audience insight, execution and evaluation.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a Marketing related field.
- Proven successful communications and editorial experience, able to execute content-driven social media strategies achieving high visibility on complex subject matters for academic, corporate, or non-profit entities.
- Proven professional experience using social media platforms (including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tumblr, and Pinterest) to engage online audiences and communicate organizational priorities.
- Knowledge of internal marketing processes and utilities.
- Proven flexibility in writing styles, both in creative and tactical materials.
- Analytical thinking, research, and editing skills
- Team player with strong relationship-building skills, nimble and tactical under pressure
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
Skills / Competencies:
- Excellent communication (written, verbal, and visual)
- interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strategic marketing knowledge,
- Innovation and creativity,
- Knowledge of social media and SEO, data analysis, graphic design and related software skills,
- Ability to multitask and work with different teams and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to understand learning needs.
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the CEO
Job Type: Full Time
- Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), the Executive Assistant is primarily responsible for providing executive, administrative, and strategy development support to the CEO on all areas under his purview.
- She will serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external matters pertaining to the CEO.
- The successful candidate will serve as a liaison to the Board, senior management teams and all employees. He/she would organize and coordinate executive and strategic activities and external relations efforts; and oversee special projects around strategy and core business activities.
Essential Job Functions
- Assist the CEO with daily administrative duties and complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Conserves the CEO’s time and promote the corporate image by representing the CEO internally and externally; acting as liaison between the CEO, key executives, and the employees.
- Communicate with the general staff on the CEO’s behalf and coordinate logistics for high-level meetings both internally and externally. Coordinate meetings and strategic activities with the senior leadership team and other members of the business.
- Support the CEO in his external commitments related to the business and process his activities and/or memberships with other organizations.
- Arrange corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; scheduling flights; booking other transportation where needed; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
- Ensure the responsibilities of the CEO are well executed in line with the expectations of the company’s directors according to lawful and ethical standards.
- Administer the budget for the CEO’s office and ensuring spend is consistent with company’s policy
- May occasionally be required to run business and personal errands on behalf of the CEO.
Strategy & Business Operations Support:
- Contribute to strategic planning and development as a member of the executive team, specifically advising the CEO as to effects of policies and strategies on the organization
- Provide professional support in strategic tasks and in the day-to-day activities of the business. Prepare and follow-up with meetings, and take responsibility for the preparation of presentations at management level
- Manage projects in a large context especially in the areas critical to the company’s development (Sales, Supply Chain, Finance, Commercial Operations, People Operations, Compliance, etc.)
- Carry out analysis, evaluation and preparation of decision-making recommendations as well as strategic and operational tasks within the company’s outlined strategy
- Manage Internal communication with various stakeholders at strategic level to support the company’s strategy
- Conduct market, customer and competition analyses and evaluate results and KPIs in respect to the CEO’s requirements and needs
- Complete projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans.
- Enhance the CEO and the company’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law or a related Commercial field is required. MBA and/or a strong professional affiliation is preferred.
- 3+ years or more experience in a similar role.
- Strong analytical background and experience.
- Technical Requirements & Knowledge:
- World-class organizational skills, encompassing an extremely high attention to detail, strong ownership-ethic, and intense focus on leadership and accountability.
- Energy and passion for delivering results.
- Corporate finance skills
- Project management skills
- Demonstrated track record and deep knowledge in leveraging systems and tools
- Experience managing senior executives at C-suite level
- Expert understanding of budget, planning and strategy execution with a strong technology orientation.
- Superior interpersonal skills to interact with extremely diverse internal and external relations.
- Strong data analytical skills to evaluate and manage plans and forecasts.
- Excellent presentation skills with ability to present to highest level management.
- Thorough understanding of all key drivers within the business.
- Strong skills in MS Excel (modeling ability), MS PowerPoint, MS Word and Outlook.
- Confident and clear communication skills (in verbal and written forms) with senior management.
- Present and discuss complex information in a way that gains understanding and persuades others.
- Analytical Skills: Able to perform/understand complex financial analysis involving multiple data sources and complex scenarios.
- Problem Solving: Able to devise strategies to improve performance in a very dynamic environment to satisfy circumstances complicated by multiple factors and projections.
- Proactive, strategic thinker.
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Technician
- As a Laboratory Technician, you’ll be expected to provide first-class services by applying your skills and scientific knowledge to support accurate medical diagnoses and the wellbeing of our patients.
- In this role, you will prepare specimens, carry out basic laboratory procedures, run simple tests and analyze cultures and tissue samples.
- Administratively, you may conduct some clerical and customer service duties such as greeting patients, informing them of the procedures, answering phones and emails, and maintain records.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Medical Laboratory Science Council Technician Certificate or Medical Laboratory Science Council Assistant Technician Certificate from a recognized institution
- 1 – 2 years’ post-completion experience
- Our Ideal Candidate is:
- Detail Oriented
- Emotionally Intelligent
- Reliable and
- Organized, with good time management skills.
In addition, you should have:
- The ability to work effectively as a productive member of a professional team
- Analytical skills, not only for presenting data but to also summarize findings and propose recommendations
- Computer literate – able to use various computer software and applications, including Email, MS Word, Excel and other administrative software
- A good work ethic and a professional manner
- If you are a result-oriented self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced team environment, we’d really like to meet you!
Job Title: Brand Strategist
- We are looking for an experienced Brand Strategist who is passionate about uncovering consumer insights and delivering innovative marketing campaigns.
- You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and you will generate strategies that grow market share and brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Analyze how our brand is positioned in the market and crystalize targeted consumers insights.
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies.
- Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to “take action”
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience as brand manager or associate brand manager. (Preferably in BTL Marketing)
- Drive for results and leaderships skills.
- Excellent Numerical and report writing skills.
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices.
- B.Sc/MSc in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or related Field.
Deadline: 25th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.