Operations Manager Job at Photizzo Technologies Limited
Photizzo Technologies Limited – We are a startup organization into manufacturing and sales of electrical products in Lagos, Nigeria. We are currently recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations Management or any related fields.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in Operations management in any company.
- Experience in management operations and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationship among managers, partners and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in managing and coordinating teams to deliver on a tight schedule
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization
- Lead the core operations, facilities, logistics and procurement
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Responsible for delivery of overall operational targets
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning and auditing
- Work with senior stakeholders
- Work with the management to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Support Employee relationship with management team.
- Display excellent leadership, people management communication and influencing skills at a senior level.
- Ensure delivery of Client/KPI’s/sales targets including day to day service levels, customer experience, quality measures and compliance measures.
- Design a well-defined communication and engagement model to ensure all teams understand the performance of the business and the needs of their team.
Deadline: 15th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.