Personal Assistant / Secretary Job Vacancy in an FMCG Industry
Ascentech Services Limited – Our client in the FMCG Industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant / Secretary
Location: Sango-Ota, Ogun
- The successful candidate will first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organization.
- B.Sc/HND in relevant course
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience
- Candidate must be very good with Microsoft Packages (especially Excel)
- Candidate living around the environment will be preferable
- Good communication, customer service and relationship-building skills
- Team work
- Organization and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Tact, discretion and diplomacy
- The ability to be proactive and use your initiative
- The ability to use standard software packages (eg Microsoft Office) and to learn bespoke packages if required.
- Maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Arranging travel and accommodation,
- Take notes at meetings or provide general assistance during presentations
- Attend to phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager
- organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Assist with other assigned tack
Deadline: 21st August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV (MS Word format) to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.