Recent Job Openings in a Reputable Visual Brand Agency
A reputable Visual Brand Agency in Lagos State is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Computer Numerical Control Engineer
- Set-up and manage CNC machines to perform different jobs including drilling, grinding and milling.
- Translate engineering drawings and requirements into dimensions for production.
- Ensure the CNC machine operates in accordance with the guidelines of the company.
- Oversee the machines while they execute the tasks and make the necessary changes to produce improved results.
- Check machinery on a daily basis to guarantee functionality.
- Record all machine actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Provide timelines to clients.
- Communicate logistics issues that arise in the process of creating a part.
- Ensure that results of machining process align with client expectations.
- Conduct regular CNC machine assessments.
- CNC controls, set up, operations and maintenance
- Computer applications
- Troubleshooting all processing problems, fixtures, tooling and machines
- Mechanical & system control repairs on CNC machines (plasma, flame, & oxy-fuel, milling, laser & engraving)
- Selection of cutting methods according to thickness of metal
- Machine tool programming and wire/Ram EDM
- Understanding of geometric conditions
- Maintain a centralized program database and detailed records on all CNC machines.
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Expert in CNC Engineering & machining, CAD/CM, Electronics and control system
- Natural aptitude for science and mathematics
- Flexible, can-do attitudes and the ability to address inevitable problems with confidence, poise and a team-oriented mind-set.
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Support recruitment process taking corrective action when necessary.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Monitor admin expenses.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Building new and expanding existing skills
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Fleet management
- Staff metrics analysis
- Disciplinary procedure and process
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, or related field.
- Preferably a young lady
- Minimum of 2 years experience in related field
- Financial reporting, preferred.
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
Job Title: Brand Strategist
- Coordinate with experience strategy team and design all individual projects and develop effective brand strategy for all design architecture.
- Analyze all brand concepts and prepare both visual and written description for same on regular basis.
- Staying up-to-date on consumer research and market trends.
- Analyzing research, data and trends.
- Organize and participate in all meetings with clients and design content for all brands and administer all projects in various segments.
- Collaborate with various team members and monitor and ensure compliance to service objectives and provide required education for all brands.
- Generate various brand publicity exercises, organize conferences and seminars for various organization.
- Develop and maintain contacts with various media personnel and determine appropriate media for brand promotion.
- Assist to promote all brands with help of various social networking sites and associate e-content tools and maintain awareness for all campaigns and design all PR plans and proposals.
- Participate and recommend various brand awareness activities for organization and implement all marketing strategies for all brands and implement all programs as per requirement.
- Analyze and ensure optimal utilization of all resources for client campaigns.
- Implement all projects for all clients and project managers and ensure achievement of all marketing targets on multiple platforms.
- Briefing and collaborating with creative teams.
- Leading ideation and brainstorming sessions.
- Develop custom brand management plans for each product and submit updated summaries on brand exposure to management each month
- Assist in the design of retail packaging as well as the creation of in-store marketing displays
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, Economics, Design or related experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Collaborator, communicator and influencer
- Strategic and structured thinker
- Biased toward action and results
- Brand management experience preferred.
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Creative and compelling storyteller.
- Strong research skills.
- Strategic thinker.
- Excellent presentation skills.
Deadline: 30th August, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.