Recent Job Vacancies in an IT industry, 23rd August, 2019
Vincintoire Limited – Our client in the IT industry urgently requires the services of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Sales Executive
- Attending initial sales meetings and meeting the client
- Determining a client’s business requirements and whether the products being considered are suitable
- Decide whether the software or hardware needs adapting to meet the client’s needs
- Answering any technical questions the client might have
- Presenting your findings to a technical team to act on, and then to the client
- B.Sc/HND in any discipline
- 1-2 years experience
- Ideal candidate must be resourceful, smart, teachable with excellent communication skills
Job Title: System Administrator
- Ideal candidate must be resourceful, smart with capacity to learn & think quickly.
- He/she must be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. Candidate must also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
- Candidates goal will be to ensure that the technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- 3 – 5 years proven experience as a System Administrator or similar role
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- B.Sc in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) is a plus
Deadline: 3rd September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the mail.