Recent Vacancy for Marine/HSSEQ Superintendent at Thome Group
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marine/HSSEQ Superintendent
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Employment Type: Full-time
Education and Qualification:
- Class 1 Certificate of Competency.
- Previous experience as Senior Officer for a minimum of 3 years on FSO/FPSO.
- Previous experience as Master for a minimum of 1 year on Tanker or on DP vessel in worldwide operations.
- A proven track record as Superintendent for a minimum of 1 year in a shore based Shipping Company will have an advantage.
- Candidate who are deemed technically competent and without shore experience will be considered.
- A proven track record as Superintendent for a minimum of 2 year in a reputed shore based Shipping Company will have an advantage.
- Candidate who are deemed technically competent will be considered.
Functions and Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing compliance with Thome procedures and all applicable rules, regulations and industry codes, for assigned vessels/Facilities.
- Maintains regular contact with vessel Masters / OIM for all HSE and operational matters.
- Maintain KPI’s for the Oil and Gas Facilities.
- Engage with clients and Owners to develop Bridging documents.
- Responsible for ensuring correct regular reporting by assigned vessels/Facilities in accordance with Thome procedures.
- Acts as liaison with assigned vessels/Facilities and authorities for flag & port state matters.
- Responsible for ensuring assigned vessels are maintained up to date with all applicable publications, charts, and industry codes and guidelines.
- Responsible for developing Corrective and Preventive actions and Root Cause Analysis from internal and external audits for assigned vessels.
- Responsible for ensuring follow-up for corrective & preventive actions for assigned vessels.
- Responsible for providing status updates for corrective and preventive actions as input for the central corrective action registry for assigned vessels.
- Responsible for ensuring vessels carry out proper weekly / monthly reporting for all HSSEQ matters as per Thome procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring lessons learned and preventive actions from other vessels are disseminated and actioned for assigned vessels/facilities.
- Responsible for reviewing and assisting in Risk Assessments and Management of Change requests for assigned vessels.
- Responsible for conducting internal audits and inspections for assigned vessels/Facilities
- Assist in / manage incident investigations and analysis and follow-up actions for assigned vessels.
- Responsible for arranging external audits for assigned vessels as directed by Marine Operations Manager.
- Responsible for carrying out onboard training for crews for Thome Offshore systems and procedures.
- Prepare Vessel for SIRE and OVID inspection as required for assigned vessels/Facilities
- Participates in ISM Management Review meetings.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online