Utility Officer Vacancy is a Business of Office, August, 2019
Team Ace – Our client in the business of office space lease is currently seeking to employ ambitious individuals to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Utility Officer
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Utility Worker must maintain a clean work area at all times.
- Reporting of all pertinent issues and incidents to the appropriate manager.
- Interaction with a variety of people, including clients, visitors, public safety officials, employees and the general public.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Access control for guests, tenants and vendors.
- Enforcement of Client and Company policies and procedures.
- Observation and reporting of fire and safety hazards.
- Conduct of routine check in and around office building.
- Must possess exceptional customer service skills.
- Must have at least 2-3 years of verifiable work experience.
- Minimum Qualification: HND.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Must be comfortable with Microsoft office suite
Deadline: 28th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com “Utility Officer” as subject of the email.