Kids R Key Academy is a family-centered educational facility currently providing early childhood education in a safe, serene and secured environment. We are located at I PENT 7 housing estate, Karasana.Opposite Public Service Commission Dutse/Kubwa expressway.
We are looking for highly motivated, experienced and focused individuals to fill the esteemed position below:
Job Title: Early Child Instructor (Teacher for Pre K and Kindergarten) 4
Location: Karasana, Abuja
Slot: 10 Openings
Hours: Full Time
Start Date: September 2019
- Organizing, teaching and mentoring a small class size of about 15 to 20 pupils.
- Responsible for the delivery of all subjects with particular emphasis on core subjects of Literacy, Numeracy, Music, Basic ICT, Understanding the world and expressive arts and design.
- NCE (National Certificate in Education)
- Higher qualification in education and other field is an added advantage
- Previous experience will also be considered
- Excellent Organisational and Communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge and use of the English Language ( both written and spoken).
- Results-focused, positive and creative approach to teaching with excellent classroom and behavior management
- Good IT skills and the ability to use digital teaching aid technologies.
- NCE qualification in Early Childhood Education plus one year of experience of working with children is desirable but not essential.
- However, successful applicants must be result-focused and enjoy creating a fun and focused learning environment
- Developing curriculum that blends prime and specific areas of early years development
- Lesson planning and preparation; checking pupil’s work; administering of assessment to ensure proper monitoring for tests/exams and production of results.
- Organizing, attending and supervising school activities such as excursions, school concerts, camps, sporting events, etc.
- Developing and fostering appropriate skills and social abilities to the optimum development of children, according to age, ability, and aptitude.
Deadline: 28th September, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org Identify the position for which application is submitted in the email subject.
For More Information: Call 08086671571 & 09060777375