Prepaid Medicare Services Limited is leading Health Maintenance Organisation (HMO) and a major player in the Nigeria Health Insurance Industry with Head Office in Abuja.
We require a competent, experienced and dedicated individual to fill the position below
Job Title: Company Driver
Job Ref: CD-ABJ-08-19
- To perform logistics function in transporting staff and management of the organisation as well as running errands for the company.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of first school leaving certificate must know how to read, write and communicate effectively in English language must have at least five years driving experience and a valid driver’s license.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required:
- Excellent knowledge of FCT roads and interstate roads in Nigeria.
- Ability to work long hours
- Honesty is a must
- Ability to read and write
- Transporting staff and management of Prepaid Medicare Services Ltd within and outside Abuja.
- Picking up and delivering items as directed and running errands for Prepaid Medicare Services Ltd.
- Ensuring that the company cars are in good conditions at all times.
- Observe strictly to the company’s rules, regulations, policies, directives and instructions of the company.
- Any other duty required by the supervisor or management.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Deadline: 5th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV via email as an attachment to: email@example.com
Via Post, addressed to:
The Admin/HR Manager,
Prepaid Medicare Services Limted (Head Office),
Suite F6, Wing C,
3RD Floor, ABM Plaza (Opposite Utako Market),
Plot Nos 23 Ekukinam Street,
Off Obafemi Awolowo Way,
Utako District – Abuja.
Note: Use Job Title and Job Reference as subject of your email/letter.