Onstream Group – With over 35 years of international experience within the Oil & Gas Industry and Industrial markets, The Onstream Group has strategically aligned itself with its business partners & affiliates to provide cost-effective and operational efficient solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: GSR – Planning Engineer – (Expats)
Planning Engineer activities:
- Ensures the integration of activities into the IOP in liaison with the Operations Planning Coordinator and Planning Representatives of all entities. In particular, identifies and prepares dossiers for conflicts and synergies prior to arbitration. Triggers pre-arbitration meetings with entities as required.
- As the pilot of the process, he is in charge of performance follow-up and improvements in agreement with the Operations Planning Coordinator. He is a focal point within the subsidiary and acts as the affiliate’s IOP correspondent with headquarters. Acts as the Primavera correspondent for the subsidiary and liaises with the Information Systems Department regarding allocation of software licenses and periodic upgrades.
- Coordinates the initial deployment (or enhancement projects) of the IOP process.
- Responsible for the development of LDF (Lagos District Facilities) schedules for assigned and major construction proposals and projects
- Leads the 24 Month look-ahead meetings (preparation, proceedings, minutes, actions follow-up) in close liaison with the Operations Planning Coordinator. Attends the 4 Month look ahead meetings.
- Contributes to the LTP (in particular coordinates the 5-year planning), PRIME and Budget, exercises. Is in charge of the schedule integration versus time periods.
- Carry out the daily scheduling of the activities run throughout the construction process and ensure contracts schedule requirements are met
- Maintain a master schedule for LDF projects indicating well-defined and properly sequenced work activities
- Contributes to the training and development of other Planning Engineers for Deep Water district.
- Is consulted during the hiring process (internal or external) of IOP planners (except projects)
- Prequalifies planning service contractors
- 10 to 15 years experience in E&P
- Chartered Engineer or Generalist with professional experience in one or several disciplines of exploration production projects, field operations, process, development planning, drilling, logistics, reservoir.
- Fluent English
- Rigorous, results driven, good interpersonal and communication/presentation skills.
- Good Team management skills.
- Working knowledge of Primavera scheduling software.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online