Adexen Recruitment Agency has been mandated by one of its clients, a leading indigenous Oil and Gas Exploration and Production company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Coordinator
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Social Sciences, Accounting, Engineering, and Pure Sciences. An MBA in finance or management related discipline will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Good knowledge of the Oil & Gas process technology and its market dynamics.
- Commercially acumen and familiar with the suite of commercial agreements used in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Familiar with hydrocarbon accounting procedures and has advanced computer skills (demonstrated proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and database systems).
- Well organized and capable of working with little supervision.
- Strong analytical and innovative skills, and possesses good influencing and negotiating skills.
- Customer focus with good managerial abilities.
- A Team player with good decision-making abilities.
- Provide general support, coordination, and administration of commercial activities of the Group with JV Partners and Third Parties.
- Liaise and maintain interface/communication on regulatory and commercial matters with key stakeholders DPR/NNPC/NPDC/SPDC/SWST.
- Deliver key commercial responsibilities under crude handling agreements
- Negotiate and manage crude offtake and gas sales agreements.
- Manage crude lifting process and export documentations.
- Deliver commercial risk management and assurance plan for the Organizations.
- Undertake robust decision analysis on a comprehensive set of economic scenarios or project realizations and transforming the results into a clear set of recommendations, with identified trade-offs (economic evaluations alternative route, carry arrangements, investment opportunities, etc.)
- Manage commercial and Inter-field negotiations and associated workstreams.
- Provide, own and manage the economics and commercial models for analysis required to support opportunity maturation and portfolio management efforts (whether the underlying studies are undertaken internally or by third-party contractors).
- Actively seek value creation opportunities, from a commercial perspective for both the current portfolio and potential future opportunities.
- Participate in curtailment and reconciliation meetings with counterparties and other stakeholders
- Coordinate the receipt and follow-up of crude oil export inflows and gas supply proceeds from Off takers in collaboration with Finance.
- In conjunction with the Production Accountant, keep track of the daily crude oil production, track variance from target and provide regular updates for the Company’s Management.
- Manage crude export demurrage claims with off-takers in conjunction with export terminal operators and finance departments.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online