Current Job Opportunities at the EKO Hospitals, 19th September, 2019
The EKO Hospitals (a member of the EkoCorp Plc) is a private hospital located at Ikeja with annex in Ikoyi, Central Lagos, Surulere, Lagos State Nigeria. This hospital was established in 1982 to succeed Mercy Specialist Clinic. Eko hospital provides a wide range of health services, including secondary services for its local population, regional as well as national health services.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registered Nurse and Midwife
- RN, RM or B.Sc Nursing.
- Additional specialty in any of these; Accident and Emergency, Perioperative, Paediatrics, Anaesthestist/ Intensive Care, Oncology and Renal Nursing will be an added advantage.
Job Title: HMO Doctor
- At least 2 years post NYSC work experience and must possess a current practise license.
- Experience in Managed Care will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Consultant Paediatrician
- A Fellow of WACP or NPMCN or its equivalent.
- A sub specialty qualification in Paediatrics Endocrinology will be an added advantage.
Job Title: House Officer
- Must possess MDCN
- Provisional license.
Job Title: Consultant Radiation Oncologist
- A Fellow of WACS/NPMCN or its equivalent.
Job Title: Consultant Anaesthestist
- A Fellow of WACS, NPMCN or its equivalent.
Job Title: Claims Officer
- A qualified registered Nurse with relevant experience in Managed Care as an added advantage.
Deadline: 3rd October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.