Deputy Operations Manager Job at Fadac Resources and Services
Fadac Resources and Services – Our client, one of the world’s largest outsourcing and technology services specialist for governments and diplomatic missions worldwide. With over 120 operations center in 130 countries across 5 continents, she manages administrative and non-judgmental tasks related to visa, passport, identity management and other services for its client governments enabling them to focus entirely on the critical task of assessment.
Due to expansion, they are in need of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Operations Manager (Chinese Speaking)
- The candidate is responsible for overall consular matters, the archive, customer service management and general administrative assistance at the agency.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Acquiring bio-metrics and inputting data on the system.
- Ensuring total customer service experience.
- Providing exceptional support at the customer care services unit, taking care of inquiries, documentation and visa processing.
- Receiving, making and transferring phone calls from outside the agency
- Register and approve payments in clover system as per the mandate
- Assist with matters concerning the posted staff
- Be flexible and ready to perform any other work-related duties as assigned by supervisors
- Handling the Archives and General administrative assistant
- Updating the Visa Applications websites, collating and sending the weekly, monthly and quarterly operational reports to the central services team on time
- Receiving, registration and distribution of mail
- Performing duties in line with the organization’s policy and procedures, service standards and code of practice.
Qualification, Experience, specific knowledge, skills:
- Minimum: Graduate or global equivalent degree
- Adaptability and presence of mind to handle customer queries and complaints
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of systems and processes
- Ability to Innovate and enhance procedures and methods to increase productivity & cost effectiveness
- Team management skills
- Additional: Post – Graduate or global equivalent
- 2 – 5 years’ experience preferably in Travel and Tourism or Service industry
- Proficiency in MS office & good typing speed
Deadline: 30th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.