Workforce Group – Our client in the Financial Services industry in Lagos State is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- The Business Development Officer will be responsible for analyzing sales leads, pitching to new and existing clients and identifying potential sales opportunities.
- The role involves opening and managing accounts, selling the companies products and participating in tactical sales/marketing activities.
- HND/B.Sc in any relevant discipline (Must have done NYSC).
- 2 – 5 years of sales experience in financial Services industries, FMCG, Retails, and Energy Sector
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Applicants must be staying in or around Lagos island or Mainland
- Analyze the current customer base, including portfolios and Rolodexes, to identify potential sales opportunities
- Build strong relationships with customers, outside business contacts, and company stakeholders
- Review and communicate proposals and cost estimates to customers and stakeholders
- Negotiate timelines and budgets
- Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and product development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction
- Stay up to date on company best practices, policies, products, pricing, and promotions
Attractive Basic pay plus commission.
Deadline: 20th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online