Fresh Job Openings at Fadac Resources, 12th Sept., 2019
Fadac Resources – We provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk.We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish, outsource and trouble shoot any human resources functions/ challenges Our believe is that people are the greatest asset in the organization regardless of the business size, industry and market share. We provide the best professionals backed with solid years of experience and knowledge, and their job is to integrate solutions for your business needs.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Driver
- Transporting clients from home to anywhere desired.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Delivering packages to customers in a timely manner.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with clients in a professional conduct.
- Working at night and on weekends.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient fuel and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Updating monthly mileage records.
- Minimum educational qualification of O’ Level.
- Sound knowledge about roads/routes in Lagos State especially the Island.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a driver.
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License.
- Good oral and verbal communication skills.
- Integrity is key.
- Must be a very dedicated and committed individual.
- Maximum age is 45 years
Deadline: 28th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Job Title: Sales Representative
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan-Oyo, Kano and Ilorin-Kwara
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative is an added advantage
- Maximum age of 27 years
- Minimum qualification of SSCE
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Salary + Pension