Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Sales Agent (Realtors)
Department: Sales and Marketing
Externally Relates with: Clients
Reports to: Head of Marketing Corporate Communications
Internally Relates with: Sales and Marketing Team
- We seek a sales-enthusiasts for a three months intensive sales training and mentoring program.
- Participants will be trained by the organization Sales Consultants and will work with the sales team throughout the duration of the program
- Are you passionate about sales?
- Looking to build a career in the Real Estate industry?
- Do you have a penchant for prospecting and closing deals?
- Do you have good interpersonal and communication skills?
- Must be a graduate with keen interest in Real Estate.
- B.Sc./HND with minimum of 2:2 or Lower Credit.
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Must be between 24-30 years
- Must be result oriented and self-motivated.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of sales commission structure
- Experience in multi-level marketing
- Experience in selling insurance, banking and Real Estate products
- Good presentation skill
- Good interpersonal skill
- Good use of social media and over 1,000 followers on at least one social media platform
- Intermediate use of office 365 suites
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conceptualize and execute sales plans for Real Estate Development products (Lands & Buildings) and related professional management services.
- Selling products/services to customers while highlighting the unique selling proposition of Alpha Mead’s products.
- Build relationships with potential clients and stakeholders across industry events, trade fairs, exhibition amongst others.
- Conduct market research to spotlight customers needs and identify market trends.
- Recommend new product lines by advising on the dynamics of market demand.
- Meets sales objectives by prospecting and closing clients.
Deadline: 30th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.