Graduate Vacancies at Unicane Industries Limited, 10th September 2019
Unicane Industries Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
- A Mechanical Engineer with over 6 years industrial work experience
- Expert knowledge of Axiometric and Autocad
- Ability to work with less supervision and fast pace work environment
- Ability to meet deadline, absorb work pressure and long hours
- Willing to relocate.
Job Title: Production Officer
- Monitor and control plant operations/ process through computerized control system.
- Optimize operations and maintain conditions of process tools.
- Record and interpret process data during operations.
- A graduate of Chemical Engineering/Biochemistry/Chemistry with a minimum of 3 years of industrial experience in Rectification, Distillation, Propagation and Fermentation.
- HSE compliant.
Job Title: Roller Machine Operator, Argon Welder
- Minimum of 5 years industrial experience.
- Ability to operate 4 plunge roller machine.
- Argon welder with relevant Trade Test qualifications and experience in industrial/ plant.
- Ability to work with less supervision and long hours.
- Willing to relocate
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 27th September, 2019.