GUS Consulting Limited – Our client, a major player in the Oil and Gas industry is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit (Assistant Manager)
Locations: Lagos, Warri and Port Harcourt
- You will participate in various audit reviews, carry out investigations and monitor compliance with applicable laws and regulations guiding the entity’s operations.
- B.Sc Accounting, Finance, or another related field
- ACA, ACCA, CIA
- At least 5 years of practical experience in a private accounting firm and/or hands on experience in executing internal audits.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Professional scepticism
- Data/information analysis
- Professional ethics and critical thinking
- Persuasion and collaboration
- Proficient knowledge of Governance, Risk and Control
- Perform audit planning and participate in planned audits as indicated in the annual audit plan.
- Evaluate the organization’s internal control process to identify areas of ineffectiveness and recommending practical solutions.
- Review and evaluate audit programs to achieve audit objectives.
- Organize and present meaningfully detailed reports to communicate the results of completed audit engagements to Management.
- Assess compliance with applicable laws, regulations and code of business practices.
- Investigate violations to the Group’s operational procedures and makes recommendations on appropriate preventive or remedial actions.
- Participate in the review and update of the Group’s Internal Control policies, procedures and standards.
- Monitor and report on the implementation of audit recommendations.
- Liaise with the Finance Unit and external auditors to ensure timely and cost-effective completion of statutory audits.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned by Supervisor/line Manager.
Deadline: 17th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.