Latest Job Vacancies at Dewnorthresources, 16th Sept., 2019
Dewnorthresources is a company that is into the sales and supplies of mobile gadgets such as laptops, phones, chargers, notebooks, iPads, iphones and so on.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
- We are looking for an HR to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Communicate with public services when necessary
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database
- Fast computer typing skills (MS Office, in particular)
- Basic knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills
- BSc and MSc holders only
- Must be a resident of Lagos.
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- We are looking for an Administrative Officer to join our team and support our daily office procedures.
- A successful Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries.
- Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records. If you have previous experience as an Office Administrator or similar administrative role, we’d like to meet you. Our ideal candidate also has working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools.
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to details
- BSc and MSc holders only can apply
- Lagos Residents only.
Job Title: Security Officer
- We are looking for a competent Security Officer to undertake the surveillance of our premises and protection of our staff and visitors. You will be responsible for detecting any suspicious behavior and preventing vandalism, thefts or other criminal behavior.
- A security officer must be well-trained in surveillance and dealing with perpetrators. The ideal candidate will inspire respect and authority as well as possess a high level of observation.
- The goal is to help the company in maintaining excellent working conditions by keeping our facilities safe and problem-free.
- Patrol premises regularly to maintain order and establish presence
- Monitor and authorize entrance of vehicles or people in the property
- Remove wrongdoers or trespassers from the area
- Secure all exits, doors and windows after end of operations
- Check surveillance cameras periodically to identify disruptions or unlawful acts
- Investigate people for suspicious activity or possessions
- Respond to alarms by investigating and assessing the situation
- Provide assistance to people in need
- Apprehend and detain perpetrators according to legal protocol before arrival of authorities
- Submit reports of daily surveillance activity and important occurrences
- Proven experience as security officer or guard
- Knowledge of legal guidelines for area security and public safety
- Familiarity with report writing
- Excellent surveillance and observation skills
- Tech-savvy with experience in surveillance systems
- Registered as a security officer
- Must be a Lagos resident.
Deadline: 29th November, 2019
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV (both must be included) to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.