Latest Vacancy in a Reputable Oil & Gas Firm for Female Admin Manager
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Oil and Gas firm is looking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Admin Manager (Logistics)
- Track and Control all admin and procurement related fund request documents
- Prepare reports with statistical data for cooperate gift items and/or as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Meet and Greet
- Generator Maintenance contracts
- Update office policies as needed- Constantly remind supervisory line of company standards, policies and procedures
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Handle Service Contracts and renewals for Apartments, Cable TV etc.
- Ensure all expats documents (Passport and Green Card) are up to date
- Manage Telephone Network Related Issues Issuance and Replacements& Solution to queries
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Manage courier services
- Prepare payment requests where needed
- Take inventory of received items
- Account Reconciliation
- Minimum of B.Sc. Degree in Business Administration or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 Years’ Experience as an Administrative Personnel with a reputable Organization.
- Professional Qualifications is an added advantage
Deadline: 15th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV “MS Word Format” to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Female Admin Manager (Logistics)” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.