Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- Are you passionate, result-oriented and self-motivated?
- The candidate must be a self-starter, enthusiastic, well-organised, result oriented with excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- She must have the ability to multitask, work with minimal supervision, possess excellent writing skills, strong Administrative skills, and be able to work long hours.
- Organising and managing complex itinerary and travel
- Maintaining all personal and professional files
- Making presentations and managing correspondence
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Organizing CEO’s business and personal schedules and responsibilities other duties as may be requested
- Experience working with C-level executive is preferred.
- A Degree holder from a top university (foreign degree will be an added advantage)
- Must have worked in a multinational environment
- 3 years cognate experience
- Experience in fund raising and non-profit organisation is a plus
- Excellent IT and computer skills
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess an amiable personality and people management skills
- Must be a self starter
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be confident, honest and reliable
- Perform work at a high level of competence and a strong attention to detail
- International exposure will be a plus
Job Title: Project & Community Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
- The Project & Community Manager integrates all major operating functions of the business. Ensures everyone is growing together in the same direction. Models the way, always working toward the greater good of the business.
- The Project & Community Manager works with team members such as the paid traffic team, email funnel manager, affiliate manager, customer service specialist, copywriter, programmers, etc.). These are people working on other projects at the same time, and the Integrator will be responsible for getting status updates from them daily.
- Effectively collaborates with the Visionary and stays on the same page. Maintains a high level of mutual respect with the Visionary. Realizes the unique contributions and ideas that the Visionary has, and possesses an ability to filter and translate those ideas into functional plans for the company.
- Resolves issues effectively-seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out the problems, and solving the problems in a practical and healthy manner. Ensures the leadership team is healthy, functional, and cohesive.
- Ensures that everyone is truly following, and adhering to, the company’s core processes and operating system with consistency. Demonstrates effective project management skills.
- The Project & Community Manager tests everything, serving as the final check before something goes live.
- The Project & Community Manager is responsible for knowing if the work being delivered by the team is on brand and of appropriate quality.
- Build email list
- Set, plan & implement monthly & weekly content
- Create & schedule engagement content through post, prompts & questions
- Organise photoshoots, video shoots, events & maintain calendar
- Prepare monthly & weekly report on analytics, statistics etc to enable us grow faster and foster a thriving community
- Responsible for program & content calendar
- Help draft & manage weekly emails to mailing list
- Help organise programmes & coaching sessions
This position is for a person who:
- Is resourceful.
- Can handle stress and tight deadlines.
- Willing & able to work remotely.
- Works very well with other people and can build rapport quickly with both team members and vendors.
- Has great attention to detail and brand quality.
- Is not locked into just working 9-5 but embraces a “until it gets done” attitude.
- Is a high-functioning communicator.
- Dependably demonstrates a relentless obsession with values alignment, focus, organization, simplicity, and clarity.
- Takes ownership and pride in their work.
- Is not afraid of new challenges.
- Loves learning new things and can implement new ideas quickly.
- Adapts really well to changes on-the-go.
- Is technologically savvy.
- Can handle direct & blunt feedback.
- Can juggle lots of moving pieces while staying collected.
- Bachelors Degree from a top university (a foreign degree will be an added advantage).
- This role is for those that love Social media.
Job Title: Content Manager
- Are you passionate about writing? Are you a self starter and a result oriented person?
- If so, then apply for this post.
- Create content across multiple platforms designed to educate and motivate readers.
- The Content Manager will create, develop and execute progressive content plans, with the aim of creating a significant impact on readers while encouraging the development of brand awareness and online reputation.
- The manager will also be in charge of search engine optimization (SEO), generation of inbound traffic, and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
Roles & Responsibilities
The Content Manager will be expected to:
- Write 4 Blog Posts a month
- Write 4 Newsletters a month
- Write a summary of each blogpost weekly
- Write 4 video scripts a month
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and user’s engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop an editorial calendar
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven work experience as a Content manager
- Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Willingness & ability to work remotely
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with social media management.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
- Attention to detail
- Good organisational and time-management skills.
Deadline: 3rd October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Project & Community Manager” as the subject of the email.