Kimberly Ryan Limited is a Human Resources Development Company whose aim is to lead in attracting, developing and retaining superior human capital to create a dramatic business advantage for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Code: QAM 0060
- Drive and implement quality standards and measures for Company and its IT solutions while ensuring that the IT solutions are fit for purpose; meet regulatory standards and client requirements. Ensure the organization is up to date on all certifications and operational licenses.
- This role is primarily responsible for ensuring that Company’s solutions conform to defined client, industry and regulatory quality standards and specifications
- Engage Management to formulate, update and implement quality assurance standards and testing measures for new and existing IT solutions and/or software applications throughout their lifecycles
- Vet technology solutions and methodologies for project delivery to ensure they are compliant with regulatory and industry standards
- Acquire and consistently renew relevant quality licenses and certifications from licensing agencies and regulatory bodies on behalf of SW Global and its projects e.g. ISO: 9000, 9001, 9004, 19011 etc.
- Liaise closely with Business Analysis to develop and conduct User Acceptance Test (UAT) plans and scripts; and report on their performance against software requirement specifications agreed with the client
- Inspect all deployed solutions for defects and deviations from stipulated standards and requirements while ensuring compliance with client/user requirements
- Manage the planning and execution of testing efforts, including all associated resources to facilitate completion of project deliverables within stipulated timelines
- Recommend improvements to Company’s software solutions and project delivery methodologies to address client complaints and own findings from system, compliance and surveillance audits
- Track, identify and report the identification of faults in applications/solutions during systems development stage for rectification purposes by the technical operations team
- Manage the preparation of quality assurance documentation and reports for Management review
- Assist with the analysis, communication and interpretation of quality assurance requirements to project team especially as it relates to IT equipment and software solutions
- Ensure checks/surveys relating to customer satisfaction on Company’s solutions are carried out in a manner that identifies improvements in product quality and service delivery
- Minimum of a first degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related Discipline
- 7+ years working experience with at least three years focused on IT Quality Management
- Relevant professional IT and Quality Management Certifications such as: Chartered Quality and Operations Management or any other relevant certification is required
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and the deliverable created during the development lifecycle
- Strong analytical skills, creative and critical thinking ability and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with relevant quality assurance industry standard best practices and methodologies
- Dedication to customer satisfaction
Skills & Proficiencies:
- Quality planning & control
- Quality assurance & Compliance
- Quality & product performance measurement
- Industry, business & product knowledge
- Process improvement
- Working knowledge of international and local industry regulatory standards and guidelines on quality
- Communication (Written, Verbal)
- Attention to detail
- Stakeholder management
- Teamwork, Sound judgment & objectivity
Job Title: Head of Regional Sales & Marketing
Code: RSM 0080
- The Regional Sales and Marketing will be responsible for planning and implementing sales, marketing and product development programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- As a Regional Head you will be saddled with determining annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for the region; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Responsible for leading the sales team, overseeing their activities and monitoring performance.
- Responsible for defining and communicating business KPIs and targets to sales team on a regular basis,
- Analyzing patterns in consumer/client and market behavior, and subsequently define data-driven action strategies in order to consistently optimize the business’s commercial performance
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans, sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services
- Develop and manage sales/marketing operating budgets
- Making technical presentations, demonstrating how a product will meet client needs and coordinating sales projects
- Develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements
- Ensure effective control of marketing results, and take corrective action to guarantee that achievement of sales & marketing objectives falls within designated budgets
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers, key strategic partners being enablers of meeting regular sales target
- Guide preparation of sales and marketing activity reports and present to executive management;
- Liaising with other members of the sales team, technical experts to direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly;
- Establish performance KPI for each role in the Sales team and continuously evaluate the organisation against these criteria, evaluate and test competencies of the Sales force to identify skill gaps
- Establish a Train the Trainer programme for appropriate training interventions to drive the transfer of Sales best practices across business units and Sales regions
- Create an on-boarding programme and ensure that all new hires receive the appropriate induction to the company
- Work with HR to identify high potentials and ensure that they are developed to maximise their impact on the business and are ready for future positions
- First degree in Social Sciences, Humanities, Business Administration or in any related discipline
- 7-10years cognate sales/account management experience working in SaaS, PaaS or payments technology company
- MBA or a Masters’ in Strategic Marketing or Management related subject is desirable
- Experience managing a high-performance sales & marketing team
- Proven record of Sales & Marketing performance
- Excellent client relationship development/management
Skills & proficiencies:
- Excellent selling, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Industry & business knowledge
- Experience of working in an international environment
- Leadership & people management
- Excellent communication (written, verbal)
- Relationship management
- Planning & organising and sound judgment and objectivity
Job Title: Lead, Infrastructure Engineer
CODE: ISE 0050
- Responsible for design, implementation and successful operation of Network and Server infrastructure through administration and maintenance to meet agreed service levels as well as satisfy the business requirements with focus on the project needs.
- Servers, Network switches, Routers, Firewall (such as Cisco ASA), UPS, Operating Systems, Active Directory, SAN, Back-Up, Email and Internet Services.
The duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Undertake all work in accordance with required technical and quality standards, selecting and using appropriate methods and tools in order to achieve well-engineered product which exhibit the necessary attributes such as fitness for purpose, reliability and cost effectiveness.
- Document all work using appropriate standards, methods and tools, including prototyping tools where appropriate.
- Prepare, or contribute to, project and quality plans taking account of the requirements for functionality versus the constraints of time, cost and quality
- Plan and document technical approach to teams. Planning, estimating, controlling and reporting on work performed accurately and effectively in order to achieve targets.
- Carry out full impact analysis of new software releases and recommends upgrade plans. Reviews upgrades and fixes available from system software suppliers and identifies those which merit action.
- Investigate potential and actual service problems and recommending solutions. Develop and use formal procedures to plan and test proposed solutions.
- Develop and use procedures for collection of critical information in the event of system failure.
- Analyse documentation, storage dumps and logs relating to system failures to identify the failing component. Isolates failures and recommends actions to circumvent problems and enable the restoration of services with minimum business impact.
- Liaise with suppliers to obtain corrective code, installing and testing the code to ensure a permanent resolution.
- Ensure that operational documentation for relevant system products is fit for purpose and current. Provides advice and guidance to systems development and service delivery start on the correct and effective use of system software.
- Monitor system efficiency against published service level agreements. Monitors both resource usage and failure rates of installed systems and provides detailed feedback to management.
- Produce procedures such as the CM plan, defect/problem reporting procedures, change control procedures, etc., ensuring their compatibility with prescribed standards
- Provide input for procurement of spares, tools and other required equipment and services related to systems supervised.
- Ensure compliance with safety requirements and conduct work and activities safely.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Certified MCSE Certification and/or equivalent is plus.
- Certified CCNA/CCNP is mandatory.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Network/Server Administration.
- English is the spoken and written language and fluent.
- Ability to read, analyse, proof and edit documents, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, or government regulations.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, employees and the general public.
- Must be skilled in Corrective, Predictive and Preventive Maintenance of equipment, Traffic Statistics interpretation, Protocol Analyzer, DSL and LAN Testers.
- Experienced in reading technical drawings and the use of Visio, Microsoft Project or equivalent tools.
- Ability to work off hours and weekends to meet work demands.
Skills & Proficiencies:
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Unix/Linux
- Must understand VOIP/SIP, IP SEC and routing protocols (BGP, EIGRP and OSPF) at an advanced level. At least 3 years hands-on experience is required.
- At least 12 months experience managing a cloud computing service preferably
- Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or Microsoft Azure. Candidate must be able to design, implement and manage a virtual private cloud
- At least 2 years hands on experience with any Cisco Advanced Security appliance (firewall device)
- At least 2 years hands on experience with any Cisco Integrated Services Router (Cisco ISR)
Deadline: 13th September, 2019.
Note: Please ensure you use the subject of the mail as stated. Only successful candidates will be shortlisted and contacted as soon as possible.